[CentOS] Re: centos] Xen VM vanishes after creation

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Mon Aug 27 19:25:41 UTC 2007

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007, Kai Schaetzl wrote:

> What I don't udnerstand is how xend or xm determines where the image file
> is located. I can't see that anywhere. And the same applies to how it

man xm

holds this answer -- if the path variable is not set, it seems
to look at the CWD, from some of the error cruft I can provoke
(it does not sanity test with 'file' that it has an image,
before starting to run a matching named file it may find in
the CWD, such as the config file in /var/xen in my case ;)

-- Russ Herrold