[CentOS] using centos for linux appliance

Jason Pyeron jpyeron at pdinc.us
Tue Aug 28 00:45:19 UTC 2007

What we do is a rpm -r /mnt/targetdeviceroot/ ....

- Jason Pyeron                      PD Inc. http://www.pdinc.us -
- Sr. Consultant                    10 West 24th Street #100    -
- +1 (443) 269-1555 x333            Baltimore, Maryland 21218   -

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you
have received it in error, purge the message from your system and
notify the sender immediately.  Any other use of the email by you
is prohibited.