[CentOS] Package Tracking System

Server Gremlin

servergremlin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:53:54 UTC 2007

Hello CentOS users,

    Is there any sort of package tracking system for CentOS?

    I'm used to Debian where I can view a changelog for each *Debian*
specific package.  This is great because I can see specifically what has
been fixed and what known issues remain from release to release in the
Debian package, which is subtly different from the upstream release.
For instance, I can see what's changed from "apache2.1-debian.deb" to
"apache2.2-debian.deb" by using the Debian Package Tracking System.
(I'm fudging the package names, but you get the idea).  Is there
anything like that in CentOS?

Thanks,
- SG