[CentOS] timeout when accessing atrpms repo

Gordon McLellan gordonthree at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:51:52 UTC 2007

Dave,

Something is wrong with all of atrpms.net ... I'm not sure what's going on,
they've been down at least 24hrs so far.  Even their mailing list archives
are down, so I don't know where to go to find out what happened.

In the mean time this will get you working:

yum --disablerepo=atrpms update

or you can edit /etc/yum.repos.d/atrpms.repo and set enabled=0

Gordon