[CentOS] Re: Migration question?

Carl Boberg Carl.Boberg at nrm.se
Fri Aug 31 07:35:11 UTC 2007

Hell Karanbir!

Thanks for your reply and yes, that was all that was needed! Only one
additional small thing is to remove the "rhnplugin" from yum (not
necessary but gives an error msg)

I tried to figure this out by looking at RHEL 3/4 -> Centos3/4 guides
and testing it out on a test machine and that was NOT a working solution
:)

Thanks again and now I have alot of machines to change :)
Cheers