[CentOS] where the problem

Fri Aug 3 12:39:12 UTC 2007
simon <mailadmin at baladia.gov.kw>

 Dear All

 I have jus migrated to centos 5 and jus wondering why n where this problem
 could be
 server A which is running for the past 2 years used as my primary dns and
 mail server

 redhat linux 8
 sendmail ver-8.12.5-7
 bind ver -9.2.1-9

 since the server is old and is prone to all security problems i have a new
 machine which i have installed the following and will replace my existing
 redhat dns + mail server

 centOS 5
 bind-9.3.3-8.el5
 sendmail-8.13.8-2.el5
 mailscanner latest
 spam assassin + clamav - latest
 dkim filter
 plus the lastest updates

 now when i send a mail to my yahoo account from my old redhat server it
 goes fine to inbox

 I disconect my old red hat server cable and plug it new centos server
 since both have the same IP's and when i send a mail from the centos
 server it goes to yahoo bulk mail and not to inbox

 receving is fine with both server

 i am jus wondering why. even i see the DKIM filter inserts a global key (
 text record of my DNS ) in my mail logs and also in the yahoo when i see
 full headers in yahoo

 apprecite if someone could help me

thnks and regards

simon