[CentOS] Mail Restrictions with sendmail

Wed Aug 15 05:29:00 UTC 2007
Indunil Jayasooriya <indunil75 at gmail.com>

Hi all,

I am running sendmail with MailScanner on CentOS. I want to enable some
restrictions.

Restrictions are given below.

All clients Currently can send Bcc from their workstations as usual. I want
to disable (block Bcc) that feature. Can I do it from the Sendmail Server ?

All clients currently can send Cc form their workstations as usual. I want
to limit it. Let's say about 5 Cc s .

All incoming mails are forwarded to another email address by using an alias
.

pls see below for ,

/etc/aliases

john:     john,mailbackup at example.com
userx:   userx,mailbackup at example.com

The above for incoming mail.

Can I make a copy of ALL OUTGOING mail to one email address? let's say
mailoutgoing at example.com

And also enabling quota.

What is the best way to add quota?

last feature is adding a Global Address  Book. Let me explain about it.
Let's say In MS exchange server, Whenever users are added, Those names will
be available In a Global Address book. Then, No need to add email addresses
to client's email programmes such as outlook express or MS outlook.

Can I enable such a feature ?

your comments are welcome.

--
Thank you