[CentOS] NFS Question and answers

Thu Aug 30 13:08:28 UTC 2007
Rohit Rai <rohitbrai at gmail.com>

HI! Friends,

in followup to my last
article<http://mytechrantings.blogspot.com/2007/08/centos-5-selinux-xen-squid-yum-cache.html>regarding
my experiences with setting up CentOS,
taking the advice from Phil, I have written an article dealing with NFS
setup<http://mytechrantings.blogspot.com/2007/08/nfs-network-file-system.html>.

Please visit it at
http://mytechrantings.blogspot.com/2007/08/nfs-network-file-system.html

The article format is in "Questions and Answers" which I chose so that It
can be a increase Knowledge Base . . .

Please see to it and tell me what do you think about this format... And
leave any questions in the comment that I might have missed...
And ofcourse you are welcome to put in your thoughts and knowledge in the
topic there :D

I am planning to write more artciles in this series, already working on
them, one is on YUM setups for LANs and another one is on XEN and Virt
manager. But before I proceed I want to know about the format... will this
Q&A format be appealing enough???

Kind Regards,
Rohit Rai

Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
- Michael J. Fox