[CentOS] Re: Can't print PDFs or PSs in CentOS 5.0

Thu Aug 2 23:48:53 UTC 2007
fredex <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 02:18:41PM -0700, Mark Hull-Richter wrote:
> On 8/2/07, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
> > It could have been that the windows driver sent the images compressed or some
> > other optimizations.
> > Open printing recommends the pxlmono driver. Maybe theirs is more up to date.
> >

> That's the one I'm using....

I missed earlier postings in this thread, so please allow me to ask:
Areyou trying to print with (e.g.) Acroread, or are you trying to print
using "lpr foo.pdf"? Does either (or neither) work?