[CentOS] Will this work? server+centOS5+100users?

Wed Aug 8 16:31:18 UTC 2007
Ross S. W. Walker <rwalker at medallion.com>

I'm not sure an appliance is the solution here as the user said it is
the only server, so where is his account information going to reside?

Most appliances don't provide user account management only integration.

-Ross