[CentOS] inexpensive / reasonably priced workstation / serverdevelopment box

Fri Aug 10 14:30:38 UTC 2007
Andy Sutton <newslists at pessimists.net>

On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 13:40 -0700, Robert - elists wrote:
> I am not an expert on video cards and video drivers in the linux
> community.
>
> Obviously if it is beefy enough it will handle basic server testing
> chores too.
>
> Thanks for the input... more? Others?

www.thinkmate.com

They have some inexpensive BTO boxes.  I've been using them since they
were SAG Electronics, and never had any issues.

--
- Andy

Any man who has lived at all knows the follies and wickedness he's
capable of. ... And if he does know it, he knows also that neither
he nor any man ought to be allowed to decide a single human fate.
  - C. P. Snow, The Light and the Dark