[CentOS] lm_sensors on CentOS 4.5

Sun Aug 12 13:17:15 UTC 2007
Martin Minka <martin.minka at gmail.com>

Yes, I run sensors-detect and it instructed me to load "modprobe
bmcsensors", but bmcsensors is not part of the 2.6. kernel. That is why
I need help how to get http://bmcsensors-26.sourceforge.net/ running.
Otherwise "sensors" returns message that there are not sensors found.

The advice to use IPMI from Philip Pokorny seams to be a good way to go
for me.
But I would still be interested to know if somebody was able to get
lm-sensors running on CentOS 4.5.

Martin