[CentOS] Automount configuration problem

Tue Aug 14 00:59:15 UTC 2007
Lanny Marcus <mailing-lists at computer2.com>

On 13 August 2007, Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu wrote:

> Because automount has nothing to do with this problem.  I don't know what the
> problem actually is, but I want to make sure you don't go down the wrong path.

Thank you for joining in! I know that you know what you are talking about, but, I
don't know what to modify the Subject to, at this time. After reading the Wiki page
Akemi referred to, I tried this on the box with the problem and on my box, where it
works perfectly:

[mailing-lists at dell2400 ~]$ gnome-volume-manager
[mailing-lists at dell2400 ~]$ gnome-mount
gnome-mount 0.5

The results were identical on both boxes.