[CentOS] Mail Restrictions with sendmail

Fri Aug 17 08:28:57 UTC 2007
Indunil Jayasooriya <indunil75 at gmail.com>

Hi,

Thanks once again,

ONE MORE THING IS NEEDED.

I want to limit mail sizes for both incoming and outgoing mails.

Let's say

userx at example.com can send mails up to 5MB, but can receive up to 2MB

usery at example.com can send and receive mails up to 5MB.

All the other users can send mails as usual (i.e - without restrictions)

Can procmail do it? (i-e- /etc/procmailrc  - system wide configuration)

pls let me know?

--
Thank you
Indunil Jayasooriya