[CentOS] Need help to track an ip port problem

Mon Aug 20 16:39:54 UTC 2007
Tom Brown <tom at ng23.net>

> That's at least the default in CentOS 5, I don't remember how CentOS 4
> handled this. You have to put a variable in /etc/sysconfig/sendmail, but I
> don't know which one as I always compile my own sendmail.cf.

dnl # The following causes sendmail to only listen on the IPv4 loopback
address
dnl # 127.0.0.1 and not on any other network devices. Remove the loopback
dnl # address restriction to accept email from the internet or intranet.
dnl #
DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA')dnl
dnl #