[CentOS] "Site down for maintenance" - How is this accomplished?

Fri Aug 24 14:02:12 UTC 2007
Ross S. W. Walker <rwalker at medallion.com>

Some Domain Registrars can also present that for you as part of the
name registration. In which case, if the registrar's setup is good,
they can present this to public traffic without you needing to
setup a redirect on your own network.

-Ross