[CentOS] "Site down for maintenance" - How is this accomplished?

Mon Aug 27 06:57:51 UTC 2007
Matt Arnilo S. Baluyos (Mailing Lists) <matt.baluyos.lists at gmail.com>

Thanks for the interesting insights everyone. I'll definitely look at
your suggestions.

And yes, the data center is off-site so that means the servers will be
on a different network.

--
Stand before it and there is no beginning.
Follow it and there is no end.