[CentOS] Getting info on hardware RAID

Mon Aug 27 12:17:10 UTC 2007
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

if they are dells go to support.dell.com and input your system serial
numbers.  You'll get the information you need there.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: