[CentOS] rpmforge checksum errors

Mon Aug 27 21:33:21 UTC 2007
Dag Wieers <dag at centos.org>

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007, Jordi Espasa Clofent wrote:

> > I've only seen this on networks where I  (or my providers) use
> > proxies, however you may have better luck asking on the rpmforge
> > user's list.
>
> Mmmmm... I "sufer" this issue frequently. And I establish the connection from
> several sites (home, work). Maybe I'm behind a proxy network in my hme
> connection, but in my job it doesn't.
>
> I will notice Dag about this post.

I have no idea why that is and we'll probably need more information to
make any sense of this report.

I can tell you that it is not widespread as I would have had reports
before.

If you do have problems related to network issues, setting up a local
mirror is a good way to control the environment _and_ save ond bandwidth.