[CentOS] centos] Xen VM vanishes after creation

Mon Aug 27 22:54:54 UTC 2007
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

02c0c.004b4d96 at news.conactive.com>

Ok, I finally managed to get this going. There was a problem with my
second test2 domain that prevented reading the filesystem, so it couldn't
start up. I had done all my later testing with test2. Then I tried with
test1 again and there the "xm create" works. I find that "create" is
rather misleading, it doesn't "create" a VM it starts it up.
Unfortunately, the documentation builds on this misleading information by
saying it makes or creates a domain. And there's obviously no way to start
a VM from the Virtual Machine Manager which is quite surprising.
Thanks for bearing with me.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany