[CentOS] timeout when accessing atrpms repo

Thu Aug 30 11:51:52 UTC 2007
Gordon McLellan <gordonthree at gmail.com>

Dave,

Something is wrong with all of atrpms.net ... I'm not sure what's going on,
they've been down at least 24hrs so far.  Even their mailing list archives
are down, so I don't know where to go to find out what happened.

In the mean time this will get you working:

yum --disablerepo=atrpms update

or you can edit /etc/yum.repos.d/atrpms.repo and set enabled=0

Gordon