[CentOS] Filesystem for Maildir

Heitor A. M. Cardozo

heitor at centralserver.com.br
Sat Dec 1 00:24:52 UTC 2007

Hi,

A draft with results of my benchmark based on fsbench is available in
http://www.htiweb.inf.br/benchmark/fsbench.htm.

The methodology and the conclusion i will publish later, however, it
shows that the XFS obtained better performance and EXT3 had results that
can now compete in this environment.

Regards,

Heitor A.M. Cardozo