[CentOS] binary upgrade 5.0 to 5.1?

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Wed Dec 5 18:23:16 UTC 2007

Hello,
    Thanks for your reply. I run periodic yum updates, i do them manually,
and i just checked my /etc/redhat-release file, it says i'm still running
centos 5-final. Aside from the yum update and of course the kernel reboot,
is there anything else that needs doing? I'm running kernel 2.6.xx-15.
Thanks.
Dave.