[CentOS] yum upgrade fails on pm-utils dependancy

James A. Peltier jpeltier at cs.sfu.ca
Fri Dec 7 19:49:53 UTC 2007

Akemi Yagi wrote:

> No, you are not an idiot.  If you look through the forum thread I
> referred to, you'd find that "smart" people went though the same
> thing.  And I know, for a fact, they are smart.  :-)
>
> Akemi

No that's the thing, I did read it.  I just kept thinking, "no I'm using
5.0", but DUH! when 5.1 was released the rsync for /5 started to point
to 5.1 and hence didn't work.  I'm an idiot more because even after I
read it I didn't put together the correlation.  I can happily laugh
about it now though.  DOH! ;D

--
James A. Peltier
Technical Director, RHCE