[CentOS] Re: yum freezing when removing old kernel

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Mon Dec 10 22:30:24 UTC 2007

David Evennou wrote:

> No problem ..... I was looking for a reader that would work with just
> "reply" and also remove the text that is automatically inserted from
> removed and did not know if that was manually deleted.

many mailers will automatically strip anything following a line with "--
" (dash dash space) as this is the old convention for a signature
seperator.

I manually strip everything I can and cut the quoted part down to just
what I'm replying to.

I recommend Mozilla Thunderbird as a modern full featured GUI email
package, available for many platforms.