[CentOS] Help with UML editor?

Scott Ehrlich

scott at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 11 13:44:38 UTC 2007

A colleague, using CentOS 5 64-bit, installed by me, asked me for the following
assistance:

"The site I was trying to get to was http://www.eclipsedownload.com/. I
downloaded the EclipseUML free version, but it's obviously not giving me the
information I need.  I have Java packages in Eclipse that I would like to
display in a class diagram to show how they relate to one another.
Theoretically, we have/had licenses for the Omondo tool.  I believe the studio
edition will do what I need.  If we have no licenses, I can download the tool I
used previously (http://www.soyatec.com/main.php), but that may have been the
cause of my Eclipse crashing.  Then again, it crashes once a day or so now, so
I don't know if the Soyatec's eUML2 tool will make it any worse.

If you find another tool I can use or test, please let me know.  I could use it
as soon as possible."

Thanks for any assistance.

Scott