[CentOS] vsifax on Centos 5.1

Gregory P. Ennis

PoMec at PoMec.Net
Tue Dec 11 22:32:39 UTC 2007

All....

I am trying to install vsifax on a 64 bit Centos 5.1 system.  The Esker
staff have been helpful but no cigar.

At first they thought the problem might be related to a 64 bit machine
so I tried to install vsifax on a 32 bit Centos 5.1 machine and received
the same error.

One of their installation scripts is trying to execute a binary called
eula which fails.

 ./eula: cannot execute binary file

The tech support of vsifax advised me they had one other customer use
Centos 4.5 and succeeded in a vsifax installation.

I was hoping whoever had the other vsifax installation might be
listening to this list and could give me a hand.

Thanks much!!!

Greg Ennis