[CentOS] centos 5.1 and gimp

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 18:16:08 UTC 2007

On a different note (and apologies for top posting, but it doesn't
pertain to this subject)

Jerry,
Please fix your mail client or however you have things set up for
filtering. It's breaking threading for subjects every time you post or
reply.  Please see
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2007-December/thread.html for
examples of this. Or really any other month where you've posted, then
replied.

>  I am trying to do save as and a dialog window does not open to let me save
> anything.
>
>  I am also trying to select File Open and a dialog box does not pop up to
> let me open a file.
>
>  I have straight 5.1 installed.
>
>  Jerry

George Orwell