[CentOS] ssh terminal froze once in a while

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 18:21:18 UTC 2007

On Dec 12, 2007 2:45 PM, Centos <centos at unixplanet.biz> wrote:
> Hello
>
> My ssh terminal froze some times, and I was thinking it might be related
> to centos ,
> but now I found that even ubuntu users experiencing the same problem.
>
> does ssh logs any where, and what do you suggest for finding the cause.

I suffer this kind of problem using putty for long time now. The
terminal freeze for about
45s to 3min. Other putty session are still working.
I got this for 2 or 3 years now, on about all RedHat distribution and
clone from RH Linux 8.0
and on a lot of different network infrastructure, with different hardware.
The most common part is WinXP and putty, but in all version and service pack.

My workaround is : patience :-(

> Thanks

Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com