[CentOS] [OT] Suitable VPN RPM on centos 5?

Ross S. W. Walker

rwalker at medallion.com
Thu Dec 13 14:23:39 UTC 2007

I've noticed quite a few of these India consulting companies using the mailing lists to supplement their lack of internal skilled personnel.

It really gives me pause when/if I need to consider outsourcing technology work. The fact that these companies are not upfront about their knowledge base and what they are truly capable of handling makes me wonder if this is really the most cost effective way to go.

-Ross