[CentOS] Re: What is equivalent to MS OUTLOOK ?

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Thu Dec 13 19:05:31 UTC 2007

Scott Silva wrote:
>> Try Thunderbird with the Calendar plug-in.
>
> No windows version that I am aware of.

Hmmm?   I run Thunderbird on my Windows all the time.

However, I do believe the original poster is looking for something that
supports Exchange Server, presumably in Exchange/Outlook native mode.
Good luck.   That is a proprietary RPC based server-side email system,
in that mode its neither POP nor IMAP.    Exchange Server can be
configured to support POP and/or IMAP users, but then you lose all the
groupware 'benefits' of Exchange.
.