[CentOS] computer down - want to get help

chloe K

chloekcy2000 at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 14 15:29:55 UTC 2007

Hi all

I know this is for Centos. but you may help me

I am running the fedora7 (PAE kernel, disable selinux) as router. it has been up 28 days.

Yesterday the computer was no response suddenly

I saw the login prompt in the console but the keyboard didn't have any response.

After rebooting, I check logs and  (I have own logs - ps , top, dmesg every mintues). the computer was ok before freezing. No kernel panic also

Do you have any ideas to cause this problem?

eg; overhead, memory leakage, and so on....

Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you so much