[CentOS] Samba issue

William Warren

hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Sat Dec 15 23:21:53 UTC 2007

for some reason I cannot to my samba server on centos 4.5 with any other
linux distro.  I have tried pclinuxos, kubuntu, fc7.  I have entered the
correct credentials in the correct case to no avail.  What's funny is my
winders machines can connect just fine.  Any ideas?

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: