[CentOS] Home Theater Thing

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 12:07:14 UTC 2007

Note to self: Check 'TO:'  again before clicking 'Send'

On Dec 17, 2007 6:58 AM, Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com> wrote:
> I checked Best Buy again.  The second system I recommended is in stock
> at the Best Buy in Warwick.  It's on sale for $353.  :)

Hmmm, that actually looks like a decent system. Thanks for the recommendation.

> I'm thinking about getting out of Dodge today to unwind so if you pick
> it up early today I can come up and help you install it and then just
> come home later in the day.

Will you help us install it to? :-P

> Cheers,
>
> your son

You have to remind your parents that you're theirs? Really?

We just wouldn't be starting a Monday off right if I weren't poking
fun at someone elses simple misfortunes.... Yes, I know I'm going to
hell :-P

George Orwell