[CentOS] ./configure perfparse -> "configure: error: required library libgd unusable"

Rogelio scubacuda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:36:19 UTC 2007

On Dec 17, 2007 9:14 AM, Garrick Staples <garrick at usc.edu> wrote:

> The line breaks were lost in the output, the above is cleaned up.
>
> When we went through this a few weeks ago and this looks like the same
> problem:
> missing libXpm.so.

Those are there:

/usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.so.4.11
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.so.4

So, I'm wondering if something isn't linked properly?  Someone else emailed
me and said that it works on CentOS, as long as you symlink (ln -s) the
right files.  I'm wondering if it's referencing something incorrectly, and
I'll need to add another symlink to the right library?