[CentOS] How to add Xen machine to xenstore?

Ross S. W. Walker

rwalker at medallion.com
Tue Dec 18 15:25:18 UTC 2007

I have been looking at the docs, but can't seem to find a way to add a machine to the xenstore so it shows up in 'xm list' even when it is shutdown.

I can swear that there was a way to do this and the machine would appear in /var/lib/xen/xend-db/domains/<uuid>

Was this feature removed in the upstram implementation?

-Ross