[CentOS] Logging into Windows 2003 Active Directory

redhat at mckerrs.net redhat at mckerrs.net
Tue Dec 18 22:46:22 UTC 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <jcasale at ActiveNetwerx.com>
To: "centos at centos.org" <centos at centos.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 5:45:13 AM (GMT+1000) Australia/Brisbane
Subject: [CentOS] Logging into Windows 2003 Active Directory

I have been searching the net for directions on rhel and centos 5(1) to log in to a windows domain and have found many examples, all different and none work for me.

Is there a hint to some documentation anyone here knows of that actually works?

Thanks!
jlc
dangerous content by MailScanner , and is
believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.