[CentOS] Natulius CD burner does not accept my 700Mb CD-R disks

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Wed Dec 26 16:28:04 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-12-26 at 11:11 -0500, William L. Maltby wrote:
> <snip>

Almost forgot. IIRC, usb devices are always scsi. My usb flash drives
all appear as scsi. So we can be certain that you need a scsi stack of
loadable modules similar to the ones on my system that I showed earlier.

On my 4.x, the only machine I have the flash drives in ATM), I see

    sd_mod                 17345  4
    usb_storage            60937  2
    scsi_mod              125901  2 sd_mod,usb_storage
    uhci_hcd               31705  0
    ehci_hcd               31429  0

out of lsmod. I'm pretty sure you'll need those. But my usb is 2.0, so
I'm not sure about the to *_hcd modules. I think those were common among
the 1.x -> 2.x versions of usb.

--
Bill