[CentOS] display resolution

dny mail2dny at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 11:04:34 UTC 2007

xorg.conf dont have anything indicating the resolution.

i see this:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/FixVideoResolutionHowto#head-0e3051713171cb5d1bf49dc2dc7bea24eb9ed83e

install 915resolution, change the driver from i810 to intel as said on
the instruction.
and X stop working.

i do X -configure and copy the new xorg.conf and get back to same old
resolution.
still cant get higher resolution.

any idea??

tia