[CentOS] Re: OT? Creative Zen player not registering as a USB device

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 01:56:30 UTC 2007

> On Wed, 2007-12-26 at 17:33 -0800, MHR wrote:
>
> > I'll check w/Google again, but my first search didn't turn up any
> > drivers - anyone know otherwise?
>
> Maybe follow the links for the 'gnomad' project and the 'libnjb'
> libraries. I can my Creative Labs Zen Xtra running on RHEL 5.1
> (x86-64).

Been there, done that - no good so far:

gnomad2.x86_64                           2.8.12-1.fc5           installed
libnjb.x86_64                            2.2.5-2.fc5            installed

(No equvalents for el5 available from CentOS, rpmforge or FC Extras....)

Am I missing something else?  Are you sure the Zen Xtra uses the same
drivers as the Zen or Zen V?

mhr