[CentOS] MOre on buring ISOs

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Dec 28 04:31:10 UTC 2007

Correction.

I cannot read a CD in this Storix drive.  I thought I had recently, but
not.  I used this drive all the time on this system when it had Centos
4.x installed.  Probably the only 4.x system left around here is a
Trixbox 2.2.10 install.  I will have to test on that tomorrow.  But no
gnome installed, so it will have to be all command line....