[CentOS] Xen Networking Issue with CentOS 5.1

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at ActiveNetwerx.com
Fri Dec 28 16:32:22 UTC 2007

>I think, but don't know for a fact, that if you don't specify a bridge interface in your config, you'll get a 'nat' address in your domU. I posted about it in my blog:  http://yablog->gary.blogspot.com/2007/12/xen-what-i-learned-today.html -- maybe that will get you on the right track?
>
>thanks.
Gary,
I don't have a single DomU yet, as soon as I install Xen and reboot, I lose all network connectivity so I haven't proceeded! Is what you describe applicable to the Dom0 in any way?

Thanks!
jlc