[CentOS] Centos 5.1, mythtv, saa7134_dvb?

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Mon Dec 31 13:40:54 UTC 2007

Mogens Kjaer wrote:
> I'm trying to set up my Centos 5.1 box at home to run mythtv.
>
> The DVB-T card requires saa7134 and saa7134_dvb.
>
> These are not in the Centos kernels.
>
> Centosplus has saa7134, but not saa7134_dvb.
>
> Do I have to compile the kernel myself, or is there a trick?
>
> Mogens

I thought I enabled everything that was there in relation to dvb in the
latest CentOSPlus kernel for 5.1.

If there is something in that kernel that I can turn on without patches
and you find it, if you tell me what it is I will enable it in the next
build of the centosplus kernel.  That does not help you in this
instance, but it might in the future.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes