[CentOS] Regd: CentOS 4.4 Installtion Screen Shots

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Mon Dec 31 21:55:40 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-31 at 13:01 -0800, Steven Vishoot wrote:
> --- "William L. Maltby" <CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2007-12-31 at 09:01 -0500, Stevens, Matthew
> > wrote:
> > > Here is a link that I found useful for installing
> > CentOS 4.4 with
> > > screenshots. Hope this will help you.
> > >
> > > http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect_setup_centos_4.4
> > >
> > > Matthew

And I was so trying to not fill in for Perrin(?). We've had enough flame
wars for this decade and I was hoping to avoid another.

Besides, having worked professionally (sometime ago) in this country
with folks from there, I had no issues. I was chalking it up to
individual circumstances (laziness, time pressures, total ignorance of
available tools, total ignorance of netiquette, lack of consideration
for the value of other's time, ... WHOOPS! There I went   ;)

--
Bill