[CentOS] Re: are RPMForge and EPEL compatible?

Thu Dec 6 18:30:39 UTC 2007
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com>

On Dec 6, 2007 11:03 AM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Morten Torstensen wrote:
> > [snip away bible quotes]
> >
> > This is getting way off topic, please consider what you post.
> >

> Having only one true repository whose name shall not be uttered in the
> package filenames doesn't remind you of anything?

Most of the bickering and infighting and keeping grudges about things
many years reminds me mostly of the Reformation. Protestants killing
Catholics, Catholics killing Protestants, Protestants killing
Protestants, Catholics killing Catholics, Everyone killing Muslims,
Jews, and anyone who couldnt agree that 212 angels danced on the head
of a pin. The language of the arguments is about the same.. just
thankfully a lack of physical violence (just lots of verbal violence
by various followers and sub-followers).