[CentOS] CentOS 5 sysreport

Tue Dec 11 18:00:05 UTC 2007
Alfred von Campe <alfred at von-campe.com>

On Dec 11, 2007, at 11:56, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> Hmmm something else is 'borked' on the system. Here it is on a 5.1
> updated system:

Strange, this is my CentOS 5 test system, which was just freshly
installed via kickstart (for the 8th time or so).  I keep tweaking
the kickstart file and my post.sh script.  I am using a local repo
that gets rsync'ed every night, so unless something is broken in that
repo, I don't see what could have possibly messed up this system.
I'm about to kickstart it again (I'll comment out the "yum update"
from the post.sh script to see if it makes a difference).

> I do see a bug above...

Well, care to elaborate?

Alfred