[CentOS] Announcing the CentOS on Laptops initiative

Thu Dec 13 19:48:05 UTC 2007
John Bowden <j-alan at btconnect.com>

On Wednesday 12 December 2007 15:55:18 Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Dag Wieers wrote:
> > I hope that everyone think back about the experience on their existing
> > laptop and add it to the wiki, and document everything when doing future
> > laptop installations.
>
> I created a Template (no, David G. Miller did) at
> <http://wiki.centos.org/LaptopTemplate>.
>
> Standard procedure for adding your content goes like this:
>
> a) create yourself a wiki account
> b) shout at me to give you editing rights under
>    <http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops>
> c) Navigate to the page
>    <http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Manufacturer/Model> (replacing
>    Manufacturer and Model with your Laptop info, for example
>    Acer/T8674587G)
> d) You are now prompted to create a new page: Please choose
>    LaptopTemplate from the list you are presented.
> e) Fill out the information
> f) Link to the page from the main Laptops page
>
> Thanks, David!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ralph

I have a HP510 notebook. I run Mandriva Linux on it. Would it be worth me down

Guy Fawkes, the only man to enter the house's of Parliament
with honest intentions, (he was going to blow them up!)
Registered Linux user number 414240