[CentOS] Announcing the CentOS on Laptops initiative

Fri Dec 14 21:20:17 UTC 2007
John Bowden <j-alan at btconnect.com>

On Friday 14 December 2007 12:36:41 Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> John Bowden wrote:
> > I have a HP510 notebook. I run Mandriva Linux on it. Would it be worth me
> > down loading the live version of CentOS and adding my experience to the
> > wiki?
>
> We only have ze5377 and zv6015 at the moment, so yes, why not?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ralph

Ok I will download it in the morning when I get home from work and have a play
with it early next week.

--
Guy Fawkes, the only man to enter the house's of Parliament
with honest intentions, (he was going to blow them up!)