[CentOS] Firewall frustration

Mon Dec 31 16:15:07 UTC 2007
Dennis McLeod <dmcleod at foranyauto.com>

I just turned off my Astaro Gateway, as it pissed me off by continually
throttling my 10M/10M FIOS connection.....:^>
I liked the integration of services in the box, and I likely would have kept
it for that one item.
I'll be looking at an IPCOP/Smoothwall/Monowall replacement.
I have an IPCOP box at work for our public access DSL connection. (Customers
kept surfing p*rn in the waiting area. Squidguard on IPcop fixed that..)
Uptime on that box (Compaq P2-733) is around 250 days right now. I had to
move the box, so it would be more like 400....