[CentOS] Centos 4.4 NFSv4

Andreas Rogge arogge at gmx.de
Tue Feb 6 00:08:51 UTC 2007

Hello Vasily,

you didn't read the docs for nfs v4 on linux, did you?

The filesystem-type for nfs v4 is nfs4 and not nfs. I think this is
because v4 is provided by a completely different filesystem driver
independent of the v2 and v3 implementation.

I think your fstab entry should probably look like this:
host:/path/to/export /misc/whatever nfs4 rw,hard,intr,exec,acl

Regards,
Andreas Rogge